Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Growth Series

I feel like I am finally settled on a concept for a new series. A lot of my sketch work has revolved around growth. I have really enjoyed work that focuses on nature, so l am planning to explore that and evolve that concept into growth beyond nature/plant life. The series done prior has been very spiritual based. Several of the past images have incorporated plants to represent feminine influence. Some of my past pieces will be able to be used in this new series. I am not sure that this piece is complete, but for now I am saying it is. More than likely, as the series evolves, I will work more on it to incorporate new ideas. Any feedback is appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. I really love this one. The colors, the sewing patterns...it's just beautiful. Wow..you have an amazing talent, Brittney!

    ReplyDelete